By hindustantimes.com | Written by Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Avik Roy, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 19, 2021 12:05 PM IST
A 10-storey residential building in China’s Changsha city was just built in 28 hours and 45 minutes. Broad Group, the developer of the building, shared a nearly five-minute-long video on its YouTube channel on June 13, where it showed how the entire structure was erected.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Deepali Sharma | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 03:11 PM IST
- The Mumbai mayor announced the relief after the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) proposed a hike in property tax.
Bloomberg | | Posted by Prashasti Singh
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 10:11 PM IST
Canadian home sales dropped for a second-straight month in May as both buyers and sellers appeared to pull back from the frenzied pace that has made the country’s housing market among the hottest in the world.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 09, 2021 07:02 PM IST
With the continuing decline of Covid-19 cases witnessed in the city and throughout Maharashtra, the city’s real estate sector and the economy in general, could expect a rapid recovery and robust growth over the next few quarters, according to the opinion essay published in Livemint.
PTI | , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 07, 2021 04:38 PM IST
The tribunal's Mumbai-bench, chaired by H P Chaturvedi and Ravikumar Duraisamy, said the approval is subject to the final judgement from the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) and the Supreme Court's judgement on Kapil Wadhawan in the matter.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Ayshee Bhaduri
PUBLISHED ON JUN 07, 2021 03:49 PM IST
- The requirement for additional land for the Jewar airport rose soon after Yamuna International Airport Private Limited submitted its master plan to Noida International Airport Limited
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Prashasti Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 07, 2021 03:38 PM IST
Maharashtra's economic survey said the state spent, till October 2020, ₹22,624.29 crore on the nine projects underway in the Mumbai metropolitan region (MMR). Of this expenditure, ₹15,910, or 70%, was spent on the 33.5km-long underground corridor.
AFP | , Dubai
PUBLISHED ON MAY 31, 2021 07:56 AM IST
- Luxury villas are the hottest segment in the market, with European buyers in particular seeking homes on Dubai's signature Palm Jumeirah man-made island, as well as golf course estates.
By Risha Chitlangia
PUBLISHED ON APR 13, 2021 11:36 AM IST
The DDA Market Joint Action Committee, an association of close to 200 DDA local and community shopping centres in Delhi, has written to the DDA demanding Floor Area Ratio at par with commercial complexes that have come up in mixed land use areas and to individual owners
PTI | | Posted by Srivatsan K C, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON APR 07, 2021 10:30 PM IST
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept key interest rates unchanged and stuck to its accommodative stance amid concerns of rising Covid-19 infections that could derail the nascent economic recovery.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Mallika Soni
PUBLISHED ON MAR 10, 2021 03:59 PM IST
- DDA released the results for the housing scheme for which the allotment was based on a random number generation system. It included flats offered for various categories at locations such as Dwarka, Jasola, Manglapuri, Vasant Kunj and Rohini.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Kanishka Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 10, 2021 08:27 AM IST
- The draw of allotment of DDA housing scheme will be live streamed at 11am at https://dda.webcast.ml/.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 03, 2021 09:44 PM IST
- HDFC also outlined that the changes will affect customers who currently have availed home loan benefits from the lender.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 02:39 PM IST
- SBI also said that the processing fee waiver and interest concession in the loan amount are subject to the CIBIL score of the loan applicant.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 06:08 AM IST
While housing prices are surging from Singapore to Canada and the US, a return to boom times in Australia threatens to swell an already worrisome pile of household debt and make it harder for young people to get a foot on the property ladder.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 27, 2021 03:05 PM IST
The preferred investment locations for ultra-wealthy Indians are largely concentrated in domestic market followed by preferences in international markets of the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
PTI | , Wellington
PUBLISHED ON FEB 25, 2021 07:57 AM IST
Opposing the expectations, prices have risen by more than 19% over the past year, putting them out of reach for many people wanting to buy their first home.
PTI | , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON FEB 22, 2021 05:09 PM IST
The smaller sized real estate companies' woes will “weigh heavily” on the sector as a whole, domestic rating agency Icra said in its report.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 16, 2021 11:03 PM IST
The maximum search or demand comes from those NRIs living in the US, followed by the UAE and Britain, said the report by Commonfloor, a Quikr platform that offers home-seekers, sellers and realty professionals an online ecosystem.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 15, 2021 11:50 AM IST
- Singapore’s property market has made a rapid recovery after the pandemic sent the economy into its worst recession, fueling speculation that authorities could intervene to calm the sector. Government ministers warned last month that they don’t want the market to run ahead of economic fundamentals.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Lucknow
PUBLISHED ON FEB 12, 2021 11:04 AM IST
- Action was taken based on site visits and a large number of complaints related to non-possession, non-refund, violation of terms and conditions of the sales contract/allotment letter by the builder.
ANI | , Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON FEB 11, 2021 10:48 PM IST
- Century Greens comprises a state-of-the-art 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, located at the heart of the development that provides a grand experience of landscaped greens, indoor and outdoor amenities with easy access from every plot.
PTI | , Chennai
PUBLISHED ON FEB 11, 2021 10:42 PM IST
RLDA Vice Chairman Ved Prakash Dudeja was quoted in the release as saying that Chennai has emerged as a real estate hotspot due to the growth of the IT/ITes sector, infrastructural development and conducive policy landscape over the past few years.
By Risha Chitlangia
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 11:40 AM IST
Currently, no new construction, either residential or commercial, is allowed in the 47 rural villages located on Delhi’s periphery such as Dhansa, Mitraon, and Kapashera
PUBLISHED ON FEB 09, 2021 02:33 PM IST
Rental rates continued to decline for both villas and apartments as the pandemic forced companies to cut jobs. Residency permits in the UAE, where expatriates make up the majority of the population, are usually tied to employment and many residents who lose their jobs leave the country.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Smriti Sinha
PUBLISHED ON FEB 08, 2021 12:24 PM IST
The DDA has so far received 4,147 applications along with payment for its 1,011 HIG and MIG category flats in Dwarka and Jasola
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Shivani, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 06, 2021 02:28 PM IST
The existing rate of land in 'A' category is ₹7.74 lakh per square metre, After the revised circle rate this will go down to ₹6.19 lakh per square metre, as per PTI report. In 'H' category, the circle rate will be reduced from ₹23,280 to ₹18,624 per square meter.
PTI | , New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 05, 2021 08:14 PM IST
Delhi govt cuts circle rates of properties by 20 per cent
PTI | , New Delhi
UPDATED ON FEB 02, 2021 10:51 PM IST
- The 15th Finance Commission, set up by the government, has recommended an outlay of ₹8,000 crore for developing new eight cities in eight states.