Here’s a glimpse of Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's Mumbai home as they welcome their baby girl
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's plush Mumbai apartment now has a new member - their baby girl. The couple reside at a posh apartment in a high-rise building in Worli which has the wide Mumbai skyline as the view from its sprawling balconies.
ALSO WATCH | Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli announce birth of baby girl
Built on an area of approximate 7,000 square feet, their house is washed in white and highlights their preference for minimalism and simplicity. Besides several sunlit spots in the house, a well-occupied gym and a hint of greenery here and there, the house now also has a new addition - an animal themed nursery from their little one.
In an interview to Vogue, Anushka had revealed that she spent a lot of her time designing the perfect, gender neutral nursery for the baby. Talking about the animal-theme of the nursery, she had said, “I don’t believe that boys have to wear blue and girls pink. The nursery has all colours. Both Virat and I love animals and we want our baby to have that bond too. They are a big part of our lives and we really believe they can teach kindness and compassion to children.”
Also Watch | Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli announce birth of baby girl
Sharing his vision about his house in which his child grows up, Virat had told ESPN in an interview, “I want no part of my career being flashed into my house. I want no part of my trophies, my achievements, nothing in my house when our kids are growing up.”
During the lockdown, Anushka and Virat mostly spent their time indoors. The Jab Harry Met Sejal actor even shared how she loves sipping a cup of coffee in her balcony. She had shared a few pictures on Instagram and written, “And just like that a coffee under the setting sun on the balcony of our home became a memory to hold. Captured by my beloved.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.
- Akshay Kumar presented the first poster of Ahan Shetty's debut film, Tadap. Ahan is the son of actor Suniel Shetty. The film also stars Tara Sutaria. See the poster here.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.