Shoot of Dulquer Salmaan, Aditi Rao Hydari’s Hey Sinamika wrapped up, see pics
The shoot of Dulquer Salmaan and Aditi Rao Hydari starrer upcoming Tamil film Hey Sinamika, which marks the directorial debut of choreographer Brindha, has been wrapped up. The film, which also stars Kajal Aggarwal, went on the floors earlier this year in March.
The film will be produced by Jio Studios in association with Global One Studios. It marks Jio Studios foray into Tamil cinema. In March, the film’s launch event was graced by ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam along with his wife Suhasini Mani Ratnam and actor-politician Khushbu Sundar.
The magic of new beginnings. Starting the journey of ‘Hey Sinamika’ with some lovely ladies. Aditi Rao Hydari, Kajal Aggarwal and under the guidance of my dearest Brindha master,” Dulquer tweeted in March.
Hey Sinamika will have music by Govind Vasantha, who shot to fame with last year’s Tamil film 96. Preetha Jayaraman will crank the camera.
Dulquer, who was last seen on screen in Tamil heist comedy Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal, has multiple projects in his kitty. He also has Malayalam film Kurup in his kitty. The film, being directed by Srinath, will be centered on Sukumara Kurup, a family man who, after reading a crime involving embezzlement of insurance money in Germany, got motivated to insure and script his own death by murdering a man, Chacko, to lay his hands on the money.
It’s been over three decades since the heinous incident and Sukumara is still at large. Dulquer will be seen playing Kurup in the film, which will reunite him with Srinath after seven years for the second time. They had previously worked together in Second Show.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In a special video for International Women's Day, Shweta Tiwari addresses her daughter Palak and remembers her own fight against domestic violence. Check it out here.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.