Sonam Kapoor shares husband Anand Ahuja’s secrets, says ‘I met a vegan who could do complicated yoga positions’. Here’s how he reacted
Sonam Kapoor and husband Anand Ahuja are celebrating their second anniversary on Friday while being locked up with his family at their residence in Delhi. To wish Anand on the occasion, Sonam has shared a post on Instagram along with the first picture their first picture together.
Sharing the picture and spilling some lesser known facts about her husband, Sonam wrote, “Our first picture together.. 4 years ago today I met a vegan who could do complicated yoga positions and speak about retail and business with the same ease. I found him unbelievably cool and sexy., he still makes my heart race and grounds me at the same time. Nothing compares to you @anandahuja , your compassion, kindness, generosity and smarts are incredibly attractive but so is your moodiness and your annoying perfectionism.”
She continued, “Thank you for being my partner and standing besides me for these 4 years. They have been my most fulfilling. Happy happy anniversary husband. I’m soo thrilled I get to keep you for the rest of my life. I love you the most and I know you love me the best and the most. That I promise you is the greatest gift I’ve ever received. #everydayphenomenal.”
Anand wasted no time in acknowledging the post and reacted, “Just getting started my bunny! Can’t get enough of you! #EverydayPhenomenal.”
The post received around one lakh ‘likes’ within a few minutes. Many of her industry friends also wished the couple in the comments section. Anushka Sharma wrote, “Happy anniversary” with two heart emojis. Stylist Anaita Shroff Adajania commented, “Happy anniversary you cuties.” Patralekhaa dropped two heart emojis to the post.
Sister Rhea Kapoor also wished the couple along with a video. She captioned it, “Happy anniversary family, I hope every tomorrow is the best day of your lives. @sonamkapoor @anandahuja love you!”
Sonam and Anand tied the knot in an anand karaj ceremony in the presence of their friends and family members in Mumbai, in 2018. The multiple-day wedding celebrations were ardently followed by her fans on social media as tonnes of celebratory pictures made their way to the internet.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.