Varun Dhawan, girlfriend Natasha Dalal ring in the New Year with a lot of snow and love. See pics
Actor Varun Dhawan has shared a rare and loved up picture with his girlfriend Natasha Dalal as they welcome th New Year in Switzerland. The photo shows them basking in the Alpine sun while surrounded by snow.
“Let there be snow. Wishing everyone out there a very happy new year 2020,” Varun captioned his post. In it, he is seen holding on to Natasha while they strike poses for the camera. Both of them are wearing woollen caps, thick jackets and boots to brave the cold.
Recently, Varun and Natasha bumped into Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli in the Alps. A selfie of the two couples went viral on social media on Monday. The picture, shared on Instagram shows the four celebrities happily in the snow.
“Hello frands! @varundvn @natashadalal88,” Anushka wrote. Sharing the same photo, Varun wrote: “Mountain ke dost @natashadalal88 @virat.kohli @anushkasharma”.
Not just Virat and Anuska, Varun also bumped into the Kapoor sisters Karisma and Kareena in Switzerland. Sharing a cute photo with the two sisters posing with Varun in between, Karisma Kapoor wrote on Instagram: “See who we met! @varundvn #holidayseason #snowydays”.
Recently, Natasha spoke about her relationship with Varun in a magazine interview. She said, “Varun and I were in school together. We stayed friends until we were in our mid-20s and then, I remember, we started dating just before I moved away. It was around then that, I think, we realised we were more than just good friends.” About rumours of a wedding, she added, “Marriage is on the cards eventually, just not right now.”
Varun had told Filmfare, “It’s (the wedding) not going to happen this year (2019). I’m not saying I won’t get married but it’s not this soon. If I’m doing all these movies, I need to find the right time for that.”
In the same interview, Varun talked about how their relationship has evolved. “She and I went to school together. So, she knows my parents since ages. She’s been attending functions with my parents before also but it wasn’t photographed then. She’s my rock, she’s my anchor. She’s the stabilising factor in my life. It’s pretty much like family.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.
- Deepika Padukone, in her new Instagram post, talked about her daily routine. She also revealed whether she '(plans) a lot'. Watch the video here.
- Arshi Khan has said that Salman Khan introduced her to Iulia Vantur at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party, and said that he wants her to learn Urdu.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.