Virat Kohli’s adorable post for wife Anushka Sharma: ‘Walking together in the journey of life with nothing but love’
Anushka Sharma is currently spending quality time with cricketer husband Virat Kohli in Mumbai after she came to receive him at the Mumbai airport upon his return from Kolkata. Virat has now shared a throwback picture with Anushka from their Bhutan vacation a few weeks ago.
Virat posted the picture on his Instagram handle and captioned it, “Walking together in the journey of life with nothing But love@anushkasharma.” The two can be seen on a mountain trek. Anushka is seen walking ahead of Virat as they are surrounded by natural beauty.
Also Watch | Anushka Sharma surprises Virat Kohli at airport after pink-ball Test win
The picture got over 3 lakh ‘likes’ within a few minutes. A fan hailed the couple for setting “couple goals” whereas another wrote, ”Cute couple Virushka”. One more fan wrote, “You are so close to nature @anushkasharma @virat.kohli.” Another candid comment read, “Wo sab to thik he sirf outside off stump wala line sambhal lena bhaiya.”
Anushka and Virat were recently spotted at the Mumbai airport where the former welcomed the Team India captain with a warm hug. An excited Anushka waited for him in the car and hugged him the moment they met.
Virat had celebrated his birthday with Anushka in Bhutan. They shared several pictures of their time amid the nature, bonding with the locals, visited monasteries and playing with calves.
Anushka had also shared a touching note on Instagram to wish Virat on his birthday. She wrote, “This one is my blessing . My friend , My confidante , My one true love . I hope you find the light guiding your path always and may you choose to do the right thing every time . Your compassion is what makes you a good leader and i pray that you always have that in abundance . Happy Birthday my love.”
Anushka was last seen opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Aanand L Rai’s Zero. She has reportedly been signed for Seven -- the remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Satte Pe Satta. It will be directed by Farah Khan and co-produced by Rohit Shetty.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan dropped a new picture with a friend and upped her glamour game. She is currently in New York.
- Actor Vidya Balan has said that it has taken her time to accept her body because, at one point in her life, she used to hate it.
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.