Alaya F flaunts luxurious silhouette in Rs 89k chiffon-organza draped ruffle saree and we are smitten
Just one movie old, Jawaani Jaaneman star Alaya F is already grabbing headlines for her sartorial elegance and for pushing the corridors of conventional looks. Recently, the diva dressed up in a saree for an endorsement shoot along with actor Neena Gupta and Sayani Gupta and the fashion police was on immediate alert.
Looking striking yet free-spirited, Alaya was dressed in a green ruffled saree with a champagne gold embroidered blouse and we can’t take our eyes off the beauty as we quickly take fashion cues to slay at the next wedding function this season. The chiffon-organza draped ruffle saree was held at the waist by a gorgeous sequin embroidered belt and was teamed up with the half-sleeves net blouse to amp up the oomph factor.
Pulling back her luscious tresses in a ponytail hairstyle, Alaya flaunted a pair of gold jhumkis and accessorised her look further with a statement gold neckpiece and a gold bangle in each hand. Wearing a dab of pink lipstick that matched her eye shadow, the 23-year-old added to the glam look with rosy blush and highlighted cheeks, a streak of eyeliner, mascara-laden eyelashes and filled-in eyebrows as she truck elegant poses for the camera.
The saree is credited to Indian fashion designer, Ridhi Mehra’s Mor Bagh collection that boasts of strong creatives, revamping the classic bridal ensembles without compromising on tradition and focusing on subtle hues. The saree originally costs Rs 88,900 on their designer site.
Alaya was styled for the advertorial by former fashion director, Malini Banerji.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation
- Sara Ali Khan’s white ruffle cold-shoulder playsuit at Manish Malhotra’s house party last month made jaws drop in awe and set the mercury soaring but the good news is that you can add the ravishing ensemble to your vacay wardrobe too without burning a hole in your pocket