Alaya F flaunts luxurious silhouette in Rs 89k chiffon-organza draped ruffle saree and we are smitten
Just one movie old, Jawaani Jaaneman star Alaya F is already grabbing headlines for her sartorial elegance and for pushing the corridors of conventional looks. Recently, the diva dressed up in a saree for an endorsement shoot along with actor Neena Gupta and Sayani Gupta and the fashion police was on immediate alert.
Looking striking yet free-spirited, Alaya was dressed in a green ruffled saree with a champagne gold embroidered blouse and we can’t take our eyes off the beauty as we quickly take fashion cues to slay at the next wedding function this season. The chiffon-organza draped ruffle saree was held at the waist by a gorgeous sequin embroidered belt and was teamed up with the half-sleeves net blouse to amp up the oomph factor.
Pulling back her luscious tresses in a ponytail hairstyle, Alaya flaunted a pair of gold jhumkis and accessorised her look further with a statement gold neckpiece and a gold bangle in each hand. Wearing a dab of pink lipstick that matched her eye shadow, the 23-year-old added to the glam look with rosy blush and highlighted cheeks, a streak of eyeliner, mascara-laden eyelashes and filled-in eyebrows as she truck elegant poses for the camera.
The saree is credited to Indian fashion designer, Ridhi Mehra’s Mor Bagh collection that boasts of strong creatives, revamping the classic bridal ensembles without compromising on tradition and focusing on subtle hues. The saree originally costs Rs 88,900 on their designer site.
Alaya was styled for the advertorial by former fashion director, Malini Banerji.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nora Fatehi recently shared a beautiful black and white image of herself looking like a dream in a pearl bustier designed for her by the duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
- Malaika Arora has been telling us the correct way to rock a comfy outfit with panache for the longest time now and her latest pictures that are from an impromptu shoot in her balcony featuring a maxi dress are giving us all the inspiration that we need.
- Sara Ali Khan is currently soaking in the sun and enjoying delicious meals with her family in the Maldives. The actor is also serving us some major beachwear goals with her pictures.
- From the moment she arrived in Washington DC to the closing ceremony of the Inauguration Day, FLOTUS Dr Jill Biden has been making sartorial statements which are also slyly giving out some important messages.
- During the recent Ask Me Anything session on Instagram, Deepika Padukone wore some of the most impeccable casual looks which inspired us to up our sartorial game as well.
- For her swearing-in ceremony, the first female Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris made a statement in her purple monotone attire that was made by a black queer designer.