Taapsee Pannu’s tropical parody vibes and summery resort wear leave Neena Gupta impressed
Making the most of her vacation in the Maldives before resuming shoot for Rashmi Rocket, Bollywood diva Taapsee Pannu has kept the fashion police on their toes courtesy her stylish wardrobe. Giving us major fashion goals from the Maldives, where she is on a vacay with her sisters Shagun and Evania Pannu, Taapsee’s latest barbeque look left actor Neena Gupta and fans smitten.
Adding to her album of stylish and summery resort wear, Taapsee shared a slew of pictures on her Instagram handle recently which are enough to make netizens go weak in the knees. Donning a multi-coloured crop top with a plunging neckline, teamed with similar coloured fishtail pants, Taapsee looked gorgeous as she paired it with a sheer colourful ankle-length shrug.
To let the ensemble do the maximum talking, Taapsee pulled back her mid-parted hair in a low bun and accessorized the look with a pair of funky shoulder-length tassel earrings. Posing in the backdrop of the caramel sunset and the sea, Taapsee captioned the picture, “Soaking it all in as it’s soon time to go back home...... #Maldives #Holiday #TajExotica #TapcTravels #Paradise (sic).” Quick to respond, Neena commented, “Jageh bhi sunder aur kapde bhi (The place is beautiful and the clothes too)” sic.
The picture grabbed close to 4 lakh likes while still going strong. The ensemble gives tropical parody vibes and is credited to the label Pret by Indian designer Varun Bahl.
Giving us major FOMO as she soaks in the exotic beach vibes of the Maldives, the Mulk star has raised the bar of fashion goals with her latest sultry pictures. Adding a touch of glam to her everyday resort looks, Taapsee has been putting the fashion police on immediate alert with her sartorial elegance in easy summery beachwear.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.