Watch: Sanjana Sanghi trains on landing robust kicks for her upcoming action thriller with Aditya Roya Kapur
Fans can’t keep calm and we don’t blame them as Aditya Roy Kapur announced his next project, OM - The Battle Within, which will star Sanjana Sanghi opposite him and will mark the directorial debut of action director Tinu Verma’s son, Kapil. Giving a glimpse of her action preparations, Sanjana shared a video from her training session recently, before she begins shooting next month for the upcoming thriller with the Bollywood hunk.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Sanjana shared the video featuring her in a full sleeves black tee and a pair of black athleisure wear, with her hair pulled back in a high pony tail to keep her long tresses off her face during the intense workout session. The video shows Sanjana ditch her timid Kizie Basu character from Dil Bechara and nail an aggressive look while landing a neat and robust kick for the Ahmed Khan, Shaira Khan and Zee Studios production.
Sanjana shared in the caption, “KICKED. Humbled. And so grateful to finally be sharing with you all my excitement of being & becoming the incredibly inspiring Kavya, and embarking on my next journey of #Om - The Battle Within. With the best team! @adityaroykapur - LETS DO THIS! (sic).”
Sanjana essays the role of Kavya who will be reportedly shown as a responsible, sharp, brave, confident, hardworking, and empathetic girl, “nothing like we’ve ever seen before on celluloid.” Asserting her new on-screen character to be one that all “young girls in India aspires to be”, Sanjana had gushed, “I’m so excited to bring her to life, and I know I’m going to learn so much from her I’m doing tons of action in the film, and various kinds of training and prep for the same is ongoing. It’s testing and pushing me both physically and mentally, but is so thrilling! Getting to work with Adi is the best part of it all, he’s working so hard for the film and is going to shine.”
Sanjana promises that the movie is “a big commercial actioner being executed in a never-seen-before way that is going to present me with new and exciting challenges.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Watch: Karishma Tanna packs impressive punches during kickboxing workout at gym on Monday. This fitness exercise is great for those looking to whip into shape in no time
- Looking for exercises that could help you row out of stress and other body issues? Search no further as Shilpa Shetty Kundra shows us how to do it by taking us through the step-by-step process of nailing Yoga’s Naukasana or boat pose in this fitness video | Benefits inside
- Tisca Chopra’s fitness goals for 2021 include working on her core strength. As she gives a glimpse of her workout on a pilates reformer, we list out its health benefits which will surely push you to give it a try too
- Monday motivation: Mandira Bedi’s latest fitness video of nailing headstand and handstand with 50 mins of wind sprints done off the camera, is all the workout inspiration we need to get our week rolling. Read benefits of these exercises inside
- Ananya Panday loves an intense morning Yoga session. The actor has lately been sharing a lot of aerial Yoga posts on social media and blowing our minds away.
- From sharing the best fitness advice she has ever received, to her goals for 2021, favourite way to workout and more, Jacqueline Fernandez reveals some health and wellness tips in this viral video