Mira Rajput chic ‘snuggle’ fashion in cape with a high neck is winter style goal
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
From quirky print blazer to nail the boss babe vibe to sizzling bikini shoot in Goa, Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput might not be a Bollywood diva but she has certainly taken the fashion world by storm and her style statements are often looked up to. Recently, the mother-of-two raised the bar of winter fashion goals higher as she showed us how to snuggle but with glamour.
Taking to her social media handle, Mira had shared some pictures featuring her in a knit cape with a high neck. Slaying the look effortlessly, Mira laid fashion cues on how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season.
Donning a beige full sleeves sweater, Mira teamed it with the black cape that came with front welt pockets. Sporting buttoned tab detail on the shoulders, the cape also featured front button fastening.
Made of viscose, polyester and nylon fabrics, the cape was left to o the maximum talking as Mira opted for minimalistic makeup look. Pulling back her luscious tresses into a high ponytail hairstyle, Mira wore a dab of pink lipstick to add a bright pop of colour amid the dull tones of blue and beige.
Striking cosy pictures for the camera as she posed by the roadside, Mira asserted in the caption, “The snuggle is real (sic)” and we are quite impressed with the witty choice of words.
The cape with high neck is credited to the Spanish apparel brand Zara that boasts of fast fashion and trendy collections with latest lookbooks every week.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.