Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill wins over Gauahar Khan, Sambhavna Seth
Thursday’s episode of Bigg Boss 13 was quite a roller-coaster ride, especially for Shehnaaz Gill as she saw both highs and lows. While she emerged the winner of the captain’s task and secured safety from evictions for the week, she also had an ugly altercation with Sidharth Shukla.
When Bigg Boss got home-made food from contestants’ families to be delivered inside the house, Shehnaaz was among the first ones to share it with everyone, including Vishal Aditya Singh and Rashami Desai. Gauahar Khan was quite impressed with the gesture and she took to Twitter to write, ”Shehnaz won my heart last night !! She was the only one who offered to share her food n invited the rest of them to eat ! N gave the credit where it’s due! Love her !”
“One girl whom i really love in @BiggBoss is #ShenaazGill..aaj tak ke sabhi seasons mei sabse best or cute contestant is Sana for sure #ShehnaazGillWinningHearts @ColorsTV,” Sambhavna tweeted.
During the captaincy task, Asim destroyed his favourite gym belt for Shehnaz and she was extremely thankful for it. However, when Shehnaaz said twice that what Asim did was a huge thing, Sidharth told her that he had heard Asim saying in the morning that he did not need the belt anymore. Shehnaaz did not hesitate in calling out Sidharth’s selfishness and even fought with him over the issue.
Shehnaaz’s fans were all over Twitter to support her. “#ShehnaazGill will be most favourite contestant after bigg boss, everyone loves her for her cuteness and bigg heart #CaptainShehnaaz @shehnaazshine,” wrote one.
“#ShehnaazGill best contestant sooo far .. after this season,if people talk about #BiggBoss #ShehnaazGill would be the one single name that will strike at first and always be remembered The aura she created is so majestic and positive She’s something else man #CaptionShehnaaz,” another one tweeted.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.