Alia Bhatt shares craziest birthday wish for sister Shaheen, mother Soni Razdan says ‘it can beat all messages’
Alia Bhatt is currently shooting in Manali but made sure she made her sister Shaheen Bhatt’s birthday special with her most special birthday wish. The actor shared some unseen childhood pictures of them together on Instagram along with a crazy message which even got a nod from their mother Soni Razdan, who called it the best birthday message.
Alia and Shaheen can be seen taking a dip in the sea in one picture. The other adorable picture shows Shaheen pushing Alia in a baby stroller.
Sharing the candid childhood pictures, Alia wrote, “Now here’s that moment where I’m struggling to type that perfect birthday caption for my brilliant sisters birthday.. I type I cancel I type I cancel.. and the reason I do that is (well for starters I’m not a beautiful writer like her) but also cause we speak a language that would probably not make sense.. The relationship we share is a language that doesn’t exist.. except for in our eyes.. and toes okay and maybeeee our knees”
She continued, “.. So anyway.. Sir.. You’re the sweetest artichoke the pudding of Naples has seen cause eventually we all just have to bobble our way through the heavens of sisterhood and I’m glad we’ve had the little nook of heaven with cats and aloo fry and tons of london! Happy birthday sweet carrot I hope we yoddle together for as long as we have arms and leggies :) Oh and happy birthday.”
Reacting to her post, Soni wrote, “Well that’s a message that can beat all messages. For sure.” The post got more than 6,47,000 ‘likes’ within a few hours with many fans and friends showering their love on the two sisters. Aditi
Rao Hydari commented, “Cannot deal... sweetest picture ever! Happy birthday to her.” Many fans cheered for the young chubby Alia by calling her ‘Aaalooo’. A fan called it the, “Cutest pic on internet Today!!!” Another wrote, “I can hear Alia’s voice while reading this.”
Shaheen is a writer and has released her book, I’ve never been (Un)happier. She has been raising awareness about mental health issues after she shared her own battle with depression.
Soni also posted a special note for Shaheen on Instagram. She wrote, “Happy Birthday Shaheen. You are a force and a phenomenon all by yourself. You always have been. You came into this world with an energy and fierce appetite for life ... which only seems to have grown stronger. As you bring in your birthday just days before you release your book all I can say is that the power you hold within you is fiercer and stronger than ever. Take it and fly. Wish you all the best darling. I don’t know what I would do without all your wise words of advice whenever I need them ... and without your love and care that is such a constant in my life. Love you to the moon and all around the universe and back.”
Alia recently flew to Manali with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor for the shooting of their film, Brahmastra. The two will be seen for the first time together on screen in this Ayan Mukerji film. Amitabh Bachchan, who plays a pivotal role in Brahmastra, have also joined the two. It stars Mouni Roy as the antagonist and is scheduled to hit theatres next year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.