Fan wants Shraddha Kapoor to marry Varun Dhawan, he says ‘I have never seen a husband-wife behave like this’
Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor are winning hearts with their cute chemistry in Remo D’Souza’s Street Dancer 3D, so much so that fans want them to get together in real life. During an interaction with Bollywood Hungama, Shraddha was asked to respond to a YouTube comment on the trailer of Street Dancer 3D, which urged her to get married to Varun.
“That’s a compliment. It’s so cute,” she said, adding, “We have been getting that a lot, that kind of love. So we want to say thank you to the fans for appreciating us.”
However, Varun had a slightly different take on it. According to him, it is difficult to translate an off-screen romance into onscreen chemistry. “I don’t think that if people are actually very romantically inclined, they can behave like that. Maine kisi patni aur pati ko aise behave karte hue dekha nahi… Pata nahi (I have never seen a husband-wife behave like this… I don’t know),” he said.
Shraddha said that when she does get married, her husband must be someone that she can be “completely crack” with. She said, “But I have to say, whenever I get married and whoever I get married to, I have to be completely crack with that person. I have to! It’s very important, for me.”
Varun and Shraddha, who are childhood friends, have earlier talked about having a crush on each other when they were in primary school. During a radio show, Varun had said that his story with Shraddha is quite similar to Street Dancer 3D, in that their rivalry transforms into love.
“Actually, jo humari bachpan ki story hai, woh film ki story se bohot milti-julti hai. Bachpan mein kaafi takraar hota tha, inter-school problem hota tha aur thoda-thoda chhupa hua fondness bhi tha. (Actually, our childhood story is similar to the story of the film. Initially, there were inter-school problems and rivalry but there was some hidden fondness as well),” he said, adding that he did not act on his feelings because he was too young.
He added, “It was very pure. Agar humara love story hua bhi toh 8-9 saal ki umar mein hua tha (If we had a love story, then it was at the age of 8-9 years old).”
Street Dancer 3D, which also stars Nora Fatehi, Prabhudeva, Raghav Juyal, Punit Pathak and Dharmesh Yelande in key roles, will release on January 24.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saina Nehwal has praised the teaser of her biopic Saina, which features Parineeti Chopra as the noted badminton player.
- Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to wish Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan as he turned 20. She shared a photo of him from a recent shoot.
- Mandira Bedi has put up her Madh Island house on Airbnb. The actor has reportedly been working tirelessly to refurbish the place before letting it out. See pictures here.
- Gauahar Khan's father died on Friday after being admitted in a hospital for several days. The agctor had been posting about him as she kept close to him in his last days.
- Sonam Kapoor has shared several throwback pictures with sister Rhea Kapoor while wishing her on her birthday on Friday.
- Ananya Panday on Thursday shared a picture with her team mates from Liger as they all went for dinner together. See her picture here. Liger stars Ananya and Vijay Deverakonda in the lead.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram to wish her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan on his birthday on Friday. See his specially designed football-shaped cake.
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.