Eijaz Khan says he is serious about Pavitra Punia, met her brother to assure him of 'noble' intentions with her
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
Eijaz Khan, who entered Bigg Boss 14 with no intention to fall in love, broke his walls down for co-contestant Pavitra Punia. After initially resisting her feelings towards him, he confessed his love for her when she re-entered the show. He has now assured fans that they are ‘serious’ about each other.
While Pavitra made no secret of her attachment towards Eijaz, he kept telling her that he is not interested in a relationship. However, after she was evicted, he realised his feelings for her.
In an interview with The Times of India, Eijaz said, “The relationship will progress naturally from here on. We won't rush for anything. When I first went to her house, I met her brother. It was very necessary to meet and inform a member of her family that my intentions are noble.”
“Later, I got to know that there were too many misunderstandings and rumours about our relationship. So, we had to handle that. My brother has also met Pavitra and while I was taking a nap they spoke about me. Inshallah everything will be good. We love and respect each other a lot and I think half of the battle is won,” he added.
Eijaz said that he would like to keep his personal life away from the public eye ‘but people who love us, I want them to know how serious it is’. He added that their families are also involved in the relationship now.
On Monday, Eijaz voluntarily walked out of Bigg Boss 14 due to prior professional commitments. Devoleena Bhattacharjee has entered the show as his proxy.
In a video message, Eijaz hinted that he is poised to make a return to Bigg Boss 14. “Ab meri jagah Devoleena khel rahi hai toh main yahi chahunga use bhi support karte rahiye. Use bahar aane nahi dena kyunki main wapas aana chahta hoon (Devoleena is playing in my place and I want you to give her the same support you gave me. Do not let her come out of the show because I want to go back),” he said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.