Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan hints at re-entry in the show, watch video
- Eijaz Khan, one of the top contenders to win Bigg Boss 14, walked out of the show earlier this week due to prior professional commitments. He hinted at his return in a video message.
Eijaz Khan, who walked out of Bigg Boss 14 earlier this week due to prior professional commitments, has hinted at the possibility of re-entering the show. In a video message shared on his Instagram page, he urged fans to support Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who entered as his proxy, so that she remains in the show and he can swap back with her soon.
The video began with Eijaz thanking fans for their support and said that he has never received so much love in his entire life. “Agar main Bigg Boss house mein wapas gaya, aap logon ke liye jaunga. Yeh mera vaada hai aur main zubaan ka pakka hoon (If I return to the Bigg Boss house, I will go back for you. I am a man of my word and I promise you this),” he said.
“Ab meri jagah Devoleena khel rahi hai toh main yahi chahunga use bhi support karte rahiye. Use bahar aane nahi dena kyunki main wapas aana chahta hoon (Devoleena is playing in my place and I want you to give her the same support you gave me. Do not let her come out of the show because I want to go back),” he added.
Eijaz walked out of the Bigg Boss house on Monday, citing prior commitments. The show is just weeks away from its finale. Devoleena, who was a contestant in the previous season but was forced to leave mid-way due to health issues, has taken his place.
From his romance with Pavitra Punia to his nasty fight with Kavita Kaushik, Eijaz saw a lot of ups and downs on Bigg Boss 14. He also bared his soul and revealed that he was molested as a child, because of which he still has a problem with touch and being hugged.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.