Imran Khan's estranged wife Avantika Malik drops post about feeling 'stuck', finding comfort in 'darkest nights'
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.
Former actor Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a note about feeling 'stuck'. Avantika often shares empowering messages on social media, even as official comments on her relationship with Imran remain rare.
On Wednesday, she took to Instagram Stories to thank her friend, sports scientist Karishma Boolani, for bringing a quote to her attention. Sharing it, Avantika wrote, "Via @cookieboolani. Thanks for the reminder Cooks," and added a heart emoji.
The quote, attributed to Brianna Wiest, read, "One day, you will look back on this time, and all you will see is magic. You won't remember how stuck you felt, or how far behind you thought you were, or what you wished you had done differently. All you will see is that within your uncertainty was also potential, and within your lostness was also an opportunity to be found, and within discomfort was the chance to see what you needed to change, and changing it was you becoming the person you were always meant to be. If there is not one single thought that can comfort you in your darkest, quietest nights. please let it be this — one day, you will look back on this time, and all you will see is magic."
Last year, Avantika had reposted a message about marriage and divorce from an author called Devon Brough and called it a ‘truth bomb’. In another post, she had written that she is 'healing'.
Avantika and Imran tied the knot in 2011 and have a daughter called Imara. Rumours of their separation began in 2019, although neither Imran nor Avantika have commented on it. In June 2019, he was asked about it at an event, and he said, “How can you ask such a question at an event like this?”
Imran’s friend Akshay Oberoi had recently confirmed that he has quit acting. “My best friend in Bollywood is Imran Khan, who is no longer an actor because he has quit acting,” Akshay said in an interview.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.