Bigg Boss ex-contestant Kashmera Shah shares bold look as ‘Monday motivation’, Krushna Abhishek reacts
Bigg Boss ex-contestant Kashmera Shah’s fitness journey recently became the talk of the town as she reportedly lost 17 kgs and even gave the Internet a glimpse of her photoshoot in a black low-cut monokini. This Monday, the actor once again flaunted her fitness journey through a bold picture in pink dress and black jacket which made husband-actor Krushna Abhishek instantly react.
Taking to her Instagram handle, Kashmera shared the picture featuring her looking straight at the camera while donning a fuchsia pink body-hugging dress with a plunging neckline and a pair of similar coloured tights teamed with a contrasting black jacket. Leaving her wavy tresses open in side-parted hairstyle, Kashmera wore a dab of pink lipgloss, smokey-eyed makeup and on-fleek eyebrows.
She captioned the picture, “Don’t be yourself. Be better. Here is your Monday Motivation. #kashisback (sic).”
Quick to respond, Krushna gushed in the comments section, “Gorgeous.”
The comedian even went on to share the same picture on his own social media handle and hilariously captioned it, “Today is a wrong day to post this picture as it’s Bhai Duj. But still Happy Bhai Duj to all @kashmera1 s brothers out there (sic).”
The first to comment on it was his own wife, who wrote, “Hahahahaha well said (sic).”
In an interview with ETimes TV earlier, Kashmera had shared, “When I was trying to conceive during that struggle, I had put on a lot of weight. Then when we opted for IVF and babies were arriving during all that my body completely went for a toss. I stopped looking after myself and three years ago babies were born and then I started working for my other baby which was my film.” Krushna and Kashmera secretly tied the knot in Las Vegas in 2013 after bonding during the shoot of their film, Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya (2007).
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.