Krushna Abhishek shares sultry photo of Kashmera Shah: ‘When you have Biryani at home, why will you want Dal Makhani outside?’
Comedian and actor Krushna Abhishek shared a stunning picture of his wife, actor Kashmera Shah, and quipped that he has no interest in ‘Dal Makhani’ outside as he has ‘Biryani’ at home. He also lauded her for her recent weight loss, saying that she is ‘back to (her) hot self’.
Taking to Instagram to share a picture of Kashmera posing in a black low-cut monokini, Krushna wrote, “When you have Biryani at home why will you want Dal Makhani outside? So proud of you kash you are back to your hot self @kashmera1 #wife #hotness #kashisback.”
Last week, Kashmera shared a candid video from the same photoshoot and wrote, “Behind the scenes of my sexy photo shoot @ojasrajani @tajsantacruzmumbai.”
Earlier, in an interview with The Times of India, Kashmera had said that Krushna has no objection to her sultry snaps. “One of the reasons Krushna fell for me was my sexiness and for any relationship to be alive, I believe physical attraction is a must. I fell for his wit and humour. Krushna never has a problem with me posting sexy pictures on social media or doing bold photo shoots,” she said.
Krushna and Kashmera fell in love while shooting for their film Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya (2007) and secretly got married in Las Vegas in 2013. In 2017, they welcomed twin boys through surrogacy.
In an interview with Hindustan Times in 2018, Kashmera did not rule out the idea of having biological children later. “You know, we still don’t know why I couldn’t conceive. Everything seemed to be perfect — the embryo was good, lining and womb was fine. I think my kids just didn’t want me to go through the trouble of nine months. But, 100% I want to experience getting pregnant myself. I will not stop trying. Though I have two very sweet, naughty munchkins and my hands are very full with them, so, let’s see,” she said.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a special video for International Women's Day, Shweta Tiwari addresses her daughter Palak and remembers her own fight against domestic violence. Check it out here.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Abhinav Shukla was spotted at the Mumbai airport on Monday. He was asked by photographers about his good looks for which he had a classy reply.
- Fans of Netflix's The Crown took to Twitter following the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here's how they reacted.
- Simi Garewal on Monday said that she doesn't believe what Meghan Markle said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and called the Duchess of Sussex 'evil' for playing the victim and race cards.
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.