Is Samantha Akkineni sitting inside a bird’s nest in Maldives? Rakul Preet’s holiday includes parents’ anniversary celebration
It seems the Indian celebs can’t get enough of the white sandy beaches of the Maldives. Samantha Akkineni, Rakul Preet Singh and Sonakshi Sinha shared fresh pictures and videos from their holiday in the tiny island nation.
Samantha, who flew in with husband Naga Chaitanya to celebrate his birthday on November 23, dedicated a post to him. Sharing a picture of her husband on Monday, she wrote: “Always living life on your own terms @chayakkineni.. Wishing you only happiness always and forever.” The picture show Chaitanya walking at the far end of the frame with a pool on one side and a deep blue sea of the other.
She shared a cute picture of herself, sitting inside a couch, designed like a bird. Hanging from a tree, the couch almost gave the impression of her sitting inside a bird’s nest. She also gave a peek into the luxurious resort they were staying in, with the pristine beaches and gentle waves just round the corner. She also treated her fans to a spectacle of baby sharks swimming by.
Rakul, meanwhile, celebrated her parents 31st wedding anniversary and said that they were the reason she believed in love. The celebrations happened on the beach with the elderly couple waltzing to rhythm of gentle music. She also shared precious family moment, with one where her brother Amanpreet and she walk and say: “It’s a bright and sunny day.”
Sharing a picture of the four of them, she wrote: “Where life begins and love never ends !! FAMILY @amanpreetoffl #besttimes #vacayvibes and now workmode.” Rakul has been sharing tantalising pictures from her beach holiday for the last couple of days.
Sonakshi also took to her Instagram stories to share short videos of herself walking with a huge hat in the sun and another one from her food spread. On Monday, she had shared pictures of herself by a cottage on the beach.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Eijaz Khan said that he and Pavitra Punia are serious about each other. He added that their families are also involved in their relationship.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Losing Alice review: Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.