Samantha Akkineni dives into the sea as she enjoys dream Maldives vacation with husband Naga Chaitanya, see pics
Telugu star couple Samantha Akkineni and Naga Chaitanya have joined multiple other celebrities in the Maldives. After Taapsee Pannu, Tara Sutaria and many others, they too flew to the island nation to enjoy the stunning beaches of the tourist hotspot. Looks like the couple is there to celebrate Chaitanya’s 34th birthday on Monday.
Samantha took to Instagram to share a picture of herself from the vacation. It shows Samantha in a colourful dress and a hat, looking at the pool and the ocean ahead of it. On her Instagram Stories, she shared a sped-up video of her entire journey from India to Maldives. The shows two passports in her hand and a clip of herself in the airplane, wearing a blue mask embroidered with her dog Dash’s image. She took a water plane and finally arrived at her resort. She also had a scuba session, seeming like her first. She posted a picture of herself as she is all set in scuba-wear. “Into the sea🐬...I finally did it,” she wrote.
Her room at the resort has its own private pool and some cute rattan loungers to chill in. Samantha also shared a picture of the delicious spread she enjoyed at lunch. While she did carry two passports in her hand in the video, Chaitanya did not make an appearance in her videos.
Samantha has lately been keeping busy with her chat show Sam Jam. Recently, actor Chiranjeevi had shot for the show. The show’s first celebrity guest was Vijay Deverakonda. The first episode was screened on November 13 for Diwali and it was an instant hit. As per sources, some of the upcoming celebrity guests on the show include Allu Arjun, Tamannaah Bhatia, Rashmika Mandanna and badminton player Saina Nehwal among others.
Samantha will soon be seen in the second season of The Family Man with Manoj Bajpayee. She recently signed a Tamil horror film with Ashwin Saravanan and a Tamil romantic comedy, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kadhal which also stars Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- BTS singer Jungkook took to Twitter and shared a selfie flaunting his blue hair. The singer caused a frenzy among fans and left a few wondering if the hair colour change has something to do with his mixtape.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here