Archana Puran Singh gives husband Parmeet Sethi a birthday gift he ‘never expected nor wanted’, see his response
Actor Archana Puran Singh wished her husband, actor Parmeet Sethi, on his birthday with an adorable video of their special moments. Sharing the clip on Instagram, she joked that she is springing an unexpected surprise on him - by agreeing to be his partner for seven lifetimes.
“Happy birthday @iamparmeetsethi. Love you always. More than you know ! Not to use cliches, but am ready to sign up for the 7 janam bit. Now that’s a birthday gift you never expected. Nor wanted... I think ! #happybirthday #loveyoualways,” she quipped.
Parmeet replied in the comment section with laughing emojis and wrote, “Will always love you too Miks. For better or for worse, for fatter or for thinner and for sane or for insane!!”
Archana and Parmeet got married in 1992 and have two sons - Aaryamann and Ayushmaan. Recently, on The Kapil Sharma Show, she revealed that they kept their marriage a secret for four years, and were able to do so because social media did not exist back then. She said that his parents did not approve of her as she was an actor. However, he was determined to marry her.
Archana recalled getting married in the middle of one of her shoots and hiding the news from everyone. She shared that she got a call from her hairdresser, even as she was getting married.
Currently, Archana is seen as a recurring guest on The Kapil Sharma Show, hosted by actor-comedian Kapil Sharma. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the show is being filmed without a live studio audience.
Kapil often makes jokes at Archana’s expense on the show. Referring to the same, she shared a behind-the-scenes video from the sets and wrote in an Instagram post, “@kapilsharma I keep giving you SCOPE to maaro punches on me. You keep giving me Instagram content. Sauda bura nahin hai (It’s not a bad deal)!”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.