Bigg Boss 14 promo: Aly Goni gets violent and injures Kavita Kaushik, she says she feels unsafe around him
A new promo for Bigg Boss 14 showed Aly Goni getting violent and aggressive over a perceived slight to his family from Kavita Kaushik. She then declared that she does not feel ‘safe’ in the Bigg Boss house with him around and requested to be let out.
It all started with Bigg Boss informing the contestants that rules were broken as they used items that were only permitted to be used by the captain. Bigg Boss asked captain Kavita to punish the defaulters by giving their personal belongings to him.
Nikki Tamboli told Kavita that Aly broke the rule by giving Pavitra Punia a chocolate. As Kavita gave Aly’s trimmer away to Bigg Boss, he took it back and challenged her, “Leke bata do agar dum hai (Take it back if you have the guts).” Kavita called Aly a ‘gunda (thug)’ and he retorts by asking, “Aap kya hai, anpadh (Who are you, you illiterate person)?” Kavita refused to back down and replied, “Tumhari baap hoon main (I am your father).”
Aly lost his cool and told Kavita that she does not have the ‘aukaat (stature)’ to be his father. He then started kicking chairs and yelling, “Yeh mere baap ka naam kaise le rahi hai (How dare she take my father’s name)?” As she walked out, he charged at her and kicked a large collection bin, which ended up hitting her. Abhinav Shukla and others tried to calm him down.
Kavita told Bigg Boss that she does not feel ‘safe’ in the house with Aly. He, on the other hand, angrily declared that he will make her life miserable. “Yeh royegi ab. Yeh aurat raat ko do minute ke liye bhi soke bataye. Haraam kar dunga jeena tera iss ghar mein main. Ab batata hoon gunda kaun hota hai (She will cry now. I will see how she sleeps at night for even two minutes. I will make her life miserable in the house. Now I will show her what a thug really is)!”
Clutching her injured elbow, Kavita appealed to Bigg Boss to allow her to leave. “Main iss ghar mein iss hinsak insaan ke saath nahi reh sakti (I cannot live in this house with this violent person). Get me out of here!,” she said with tears in her eyes.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.