Husband Shoaib Ibrahim carries Bigg Boss 12 winner Dipika Kakar in his arms after finale of Salman Khan show. Watch
It is celebration time for TV actor Dipika Kakar, who emerged the Bigg Boss 12 winner who beat S Sreesanth and Deepak Thakur to lift the trophy. After her victory on the Salman Khan show, she said that sticking to doing what was right helped her win.
Pictures and video clips from the Bigg Boss 12 finale are all over the internet now. One such video is from the finale in which Dipika is being carried by her husband Shoaib Ibrahim from the dais.
Dipika took home prize money of Rs 30 lakh after spending 105 days in the house. While S Sreesanth was adjudged the first runner-up during Bigg Boss 12 finale, Deepak Thakur was the second runner-up. Romil Chaudhary and Karanvir Bohra stood at fourth and fifth spots respectively.
Watch: Bigg Boss 12 winner Dipika Kakar gets emotional after returning home
Dipika was one of the most loved contestants on the show. Her caring attitude towards other contestants and her ability to stay calm in taxing situations were her trump cards. She was particularly known for her affection for Sreesanth who she addresses as ‘bhai’. Speaking about her victory, she said that she would have been equally happy had Sreesanth won the show. Talking about him, she had said that while he was aggressive, he was rarely wrong. “There was a good side to him. His aggression did fire back on him, but that doesn’t mean he is a wrong person at heart. We both were there for each other, providing strength,” she added.
After Shweta Tiwari, Shilpa Shinde and Juhi Parmar, she is another television soap actor who has emerged as the winner of Bigg Boss.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.