Dabangg 3 song Munna Badnam Hua teaser: Salman Khan rewinds his own hit minus Malaika Arora. Watch
“Aa rahe hain bahut jald with the most badass song ‘Munna Badnaam Hua’...#MunnaBadnaamHuaTeaser,” Salman captioned his post on Instagram. The song begins with Salman’s character Chulbul Pandey saying, “Swagat toh karo humara.” As the curtains open, a dance party can be seen underway.
Salman swings with someone new this time and Malaika Arora--the star of the original song--is nowhere to be seen. Actor Warina Hussain of Loveyatri can be seen matching steps with Salman. While she is seen in a green dress with a thigh-high slit, Salman is seen dressed in a sparkly black jacket and black pants. Watch the song here:
Munna Badnaam Hua is choreographed by Vaibhavi Merchant. Film director Prabhu Deva said in a press statement, “Sharing screen space with him( Salman Khan) in a song after Mera Hi Jalwa (Wanted, 2009) was magical. I can never turn down his request. I hope people will like seeing us together again.”
A source from the set said, “Given that Prabhu Deva is a dance icon, Salman felt a fun dance-off between them would become a talking point. As soon as the director agreed to face the camera, Salman called sister Alvira Agnihotri and designer Ashley Rebello, who are styling the cast of Dabangg 3, and asked them to source a jacket similar to what he was sporting in the song, for Prabhu Deva.”
Dabangg 3 marks the second collaboration of Salman and the director. The two have previously worked together in 2009 hit Wanted. As per media reports, Arbaaz Khan will once again be seen playing Makkhi in the film.
The movie is being produced under the banner of Salman Khan Films and Arbaaz Khan Production. It is scheduled to release on December 20, this year.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.