Soha Ali Khan lets daughter Inaaya cut her birthday cake, Sharmila Tagore and Kunal Kemmu join in celebrations. Watch
Soha Ali Khan turned 41 on Friday and celebrated by letting daughter Inaaya cut her birthday cake. It was a low-key celebration with only immediate family members including her mother Sharmila Tagore and husband Kunal Kemmu joining her for the cake-cutting.
Soha shared a video of Sharmila and Kunal singing the birthday song as she and Inaaya blew out the candles. Inaaya cut the birthday cake all by herself before joining her father and granny to sing ‘happy birthday’. Both Soha and Inaaya are seen wearing party caps with their pet dog standing in between them.
She also posted a picture of Inaaya feeding her a piece of cake. Another picture showed her and Kunal sharing a warm hug. Soha had earlier posted a candid picture of herself with a facepack. She had captioned it, “renew.”
Soha is occasionally spotted with her two-year-old daughter at her playschool and posts candid pictures and videos of her on Instagram. Inaaya, too, celebrated her birthday in the same week.
A few months ago, Soha had shared a picture in which she was seen with her mother and daughter. She posted it with the caption, “It is perhaps only when you become a mother yourself that you realise that, just when you thought there was no more love to give, after your parents, your husband, your family - that your heart will never be yours again ... it will forever be lodged in that little bundle of joy who calls you mama. It is a love that brings with it hopes and dreams and anxieties, but above all it is a love that is pure and unconditional. And it changes you forever. Happy Mother’s Day.”
Soha was last seen in 2018 film Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 but remains busy with brand endorsements and other work assignments.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.