Navya Naveli Nanda parties with Suhana Khan, Ananya Panday and Shanaya Kapoor; posts then-and-now photos
Navya Naveli Nanda, the granddaughter of actors Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan, partied the night away with her girl gang - Suhana Khan, Ananya Panday and Shanaya Kapoor - on Wednesday. She shared then-and-now pictures of the four of them on Instagram. It looks like the star kids share a close bond since childhood.
“How it started vs How it’s going‼️” Navya captioned her post. The first photo showed the four of them as kids, posing in swimsuits. The other was taken during their girls’ night out on Wednesday. Suhana commented, “Hehehe,” with heart emojis.
Suhana, too, shared the same photo on her own page with an additional one. "just me being the main character. lol," she captioned her post.
Anissa Malhotra, the wife of actor Armaan Jain, commented, “You girls look amazing!!” Singer Kanika Kapoor called them ‘cute’. The pictures also got a lot of love from fans. “Most beautiful pic on internet today,” one wrote, while another commented, “Friendship goals.”
Navya, who recently made her Instagram account public, has no plans of entering Bollywood at the moment. She is the co-founder of a digital healthcare platform. Recently, she talked about being undermined as a woman in a male-dominated industry.
“All of us have been in situations where we are talking to somebody, most likely a man, who is mansplaining and talking to us in a very condescending manner,” she said during an Instagram live. “It is those situations where you feel like you need to prove yourself and you don't necessarily do because it is just stupid. But we have all been in those situations and I think that is where the anxiety comes from, which is, 'Why is this person talking to me like I am stupid?' That is where I feel like, 'Okay, I need to prove myself,’” she added.
While Ananya has a flourishing career in films, Suhana and Shanaya are also inclined towards acting. While Suhana is studying films at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, Shanaya is gaining on-set experience - she worked as an assistant director on Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.