Ananya Panday, Navya Nanda and Shanaya Kapoor enjoy a girls' night out, see pics
Actor Ananya Panday, Shah Rukh Khan's glamorous daughter Suhana Khan and Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives' star Maheep Kapoor's daughter Shanaya are known to be one of the closest girl gangs of Bollywood. Looks like Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda is also part of the gang. The trio - Shanaya,was spotted in Mumbai on Wednesday for an outing.
Pictures of the three girls flooded the internet. Of the three, Ananya has a flourishing career in Bollywood with three releases - Student of the Year 2, Pati Patni Aur Woh and Khali Peeli - under her belt already. She will be seen next in multilingual film, Liger, where she will be paired with Telugu sensation and Arjun Reddy star Vijay Deverakonda. Ananya will also be seen in Shakun Batra's untitled next with Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi. Since September last year, she had been shooting for the film, first in Goa, and later in Mumbai. She is also in the news for her rumoured relationship with her Khaali Peeli co-star Ishaan Khatter.
Shanaya, meanwhile, has not made her Bollywood debut as an actor but was a part of cousin Janhvi Kapoor's Gunjan Saxena biopic as an assistant director.
Navya, who makes glamorous appearances in posts by her famous relatives including grandfather Amitabh, aunt Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and uncle Abhishek Bachchan, is quite active on Instagram. Her mother, Shweta Bachchan Nanda also shares pictures of her children - Navya and Agastya.
Navya recently made her Instagram public. She has also been in the news for her rumoured relationship with actor Meezaan. She is also the co-founder of health organisation called Aara.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor was seen at the Mumbai airport late Wednesday in an all denim look but it was her mobile cover that stole attention.
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan has shared a picture from her time in the kitchen in New York along with a boomerang video to prove how she is the best at it.
- Ishaan Khatter shared a throwback picture from their childhood to post a 'happy birthday' message for his half-brother, Shahid Kapoor.
- Alia Bhatt did a 'Gangubai Kathiawadi' style namaste to the paparazzi while greeting them during director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's birthday celebrations.
- On Divya Bharti's birth anniversary, here's revisiting an episode from her life when she married producer Sajid Nadiadwala and managed to keep it a secret from her father, who was opposed to the match.
- Shahid Kapoor said that he was with Mira Rajput in the labour room when she was giving birth to their daughter Misha. Mira 'whacked' Shahid when he got dizzy at one point.
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.