Navya Nanda is proud of her dad Nikhil Nanda as he wins award: 'Can't wait to carry forward this incredible legacy'
Navya Nanda Naveli, granddaughter of actor Amitabh Bachchan, has shared pictures of her father and Escorts Group CEO Nikhil Nanda, after he won trophy for being among India's best CEOs. Navya celebrated her father's success and hard work as she cherished his legacy. Navya is the daughter of Amitabh's daughter Shweta and Nikhil.
In one of the images she shared, Nikhil is holding a trophy. The second picture is that of the front page of a business magazine with Nikhil posing for the cover page.
Navya wrote alongside the pics, "You always say “never lose sight of the ground you walk on” - and you’ve lived by those words. But today we celebrate you! Your dedication. Your commitment. Your ambition. To not only build a better company, but a better India."
"So here’s to you riding the roughest wave, and surfing through it with more grace & strength than we’ve seen before Cannot wait to carry forward this incredible legacy you have built, and I’m proud to be your daughter! Love you Dad, keep inspiring us all and congratulations on your big day!! G.O.A.T," she added.
Navya made her Instagram profile public late last year. She’s a digital technology graduate from Fordham University and is the co-founder of a health organisation called Aara.
Shweta married industrialist Nikhil, grandson of actor Raj Kapoor, in 1997 and they have two kids - Navya and son Agastya. Shweta is a published author and runs a fashion line with designer, Monisha Jaising.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.