Inside Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Bride Natasha Dalal gets decked up, Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra turn baaraatis
Varun Dhawan and his longtime girlfriend Natasha Dalal got married in Alibaug on Sunday in the presence of their closest friends and family members. Despite the media frenzy surrounding the couple, they managed to ensure that the wedding remained private. However, some pictures and videos from the grand nuptials still made their way to social media.
A video of Natasha getting ready for her big day is going viral online. She is seen smiling for the camera, as she sits in the make-up chair, dressed in her bridal lehenga. A woman is then seen fixing the dupatta on her head, which is adorned with white flowers.
Kunal Kohli shared a picture with Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra. The trio was a part of the ‘groom squad’. Pictures of Varun and Natasha posing with guests and the security team also surfaced on social media.
Reportedly, the guest list at Varun and Natasha’s wedding was limited to around 40-50 names, keeping the Covid-19 protocols in mind. It was being said that a strict no-phone policy was imposed at the wedding and security was tightened to ensure that there are no leaks.
Varun and Natasha did not disappoint the media, however, and posed for pictures outside their wedding venue - The Mansion House - once their ceremony was over.
Varun also shared pictures on his Instagram page. “Life long love just became official,” he wrote, posting photos with Natasha from the wedding. His parents, David Dhawan and Laali Dhawan, could be seen in the background.
On Friday, Varun and Natasha travelled to Alibaug with their families. Their wedding functions reportedly included mehendi and sangeet ceremonies. It is being said that the couple will host a lavish reception in Mumbai for their friends and members of the film fraternity on February 2.
Varun, who went to school with Natasha, has known her since the sixth grade. On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s radio show What Women Want, he said that when he saw her for the first time in the cafetaria, ‘(he) felt like (he) fell in love with her’.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.
- In the past, Priyanka Chopra stood up for her friend, Meghan Markle, and called the treatment of her by the press 'racist'. Here's what she had said.
- Kareena Kapoor's friends and family members reacted to her Women's Day post, in which she shared the first picture of her second son.
- On the occasion of International Women's Day, Parineeti Chopra released the trailer of her upcoming sports-themed movie Saina. She plays the role of badminton champion Saina Nehwal.
- Sunny Leone, in a new video shared on Instagram, gave a glimpse into her journey from being boycotted at awards shows and facing criticism to professional success and personal happiness.