Who is Fahad Ahmad, Samajwadi Party worker, engaged to Swara Bhasker?
Swara Bhasker met Fahad Ahmad at a protest, ‘obviously’, their wedding announcement video said. Their first selfie too was at a protest.
Bollywood actor, widely known for her strong political opinion, chose a political personality as her life partner as she got engaged to Samajwadi Party leader Fahad Ahmad, after dating for some time – at least they know each other since 2020. Swara Bhasker and Fahad Ahmad reportedly had a court wedding on January 6, 2023, under the Special Marriage Act. They managed to keep the news under wraps for over a month and the announcement was finally made through a video which offers a glimpse of how they met. The video identified the Samajwadi leader as a political activist and Swara Bhasker as an actor and a ‘Twitter pest’. They first met in January 2020 'obviously at a protest', the video shows.
Here is all you need to know about Swara Bhasker's husband Fahad Ahmad
1. Fahad Ahmad is a worker of Akhilesh Yadav's Samajwadi Party.
2. At present, Fahad is the state president of Samajwadi Yuvjan Sabha, a Youth Wing of the Samajwadi Party, Maharashtra.
3. Fahad joined Samajwadi Party on August 1, 2022.
4. The Mumbai-based political leader graduated from Aligarh Muslim University and completed his M.Phil in social work from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
5. In TISS, he was elected the General Secretary of the TISS Student's Union in 2017 and 2018.
6. Fahad is four years junior to Swara Bhasker going by their date of birth.
7. Fahad was a prominent face in the anti-CAA protests across the country.
8. Fahad was denied PhD registration by TISS reportedly because of his participation in a 100-day strike against the institute's decision to withdraw financial aid to SC/ST students
Get Current Updates on India News, Gyanvapi Case, Farmers Protest Live along with Latest News and Top Headlines from India and around the world