Anushka Sharma, Varun Dhawan wrap up shooting for Sui Dhaaga. See pic
Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan are all set for their next release, Sui Dhaga- Made In India as the actors wrapped up shooting for the film today.
Taking to Twitter, Anushka uploaded a candid picture of co-star Varun, director Sharat Kataria and herself. She captioned the image as, “A truly special film by a truly special story-teller, #SharatKataria.. Mauji and Mamta are coming to tell their story on Sept 28 at a theatre near you.. @SuiDhaagaFilm @Varun_dvn #ShootWrap.”
‘Sui - Made In India’ is based on the stories of self-reliance and high spirits of the two central characters, Mamta and Mauji, rooted in an earthy town of India.
The love story is slated to hit the screens on September 28.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kareena Kapoor got a congratulatory message from an unexpected quarter when South star Samantha Akkkineni showered love on Kareena's first picture with her second son.
- Karan Johar wished everyone on International Women's Day with a cute picture of daughter Roohi and him. See it here.
- After celebrating her sister's birthday, Khushi Kapoor took a flight out of India to visit her close friend Aaliyah Kashyap. The latter shared glimpses of Khushi's visit.
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.