MHCET Law Result 2020 to be declared tomorrow, here’s how to check
MAH Law Result 2020: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will on Wednesday declare the MAH-CET LLB 3 year 2020 result on it s official website. After it is declared, candidates who appeared in the entrance exam will be able to check their results online at mahacet.org.
MHT CET Law entrance exam was conducted on November 2 and November 3, 2020 for admission to the three year LLB programme. The exam was earlier postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.MHT CET cell had conducted the entrance exam for 5-year law programme on October 11.
MHT CET LLB Result 2020: How to download scorecard after it is declared
Visit the official website at mahacet.org
Click on the 3 years LLB programme link‘ under Graduate Courses’ section
Click on the MHT CET Law result link
Key in your login credentials
Your MAH LLB entrance exam result will be displayed on screen
Download and take its printout
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.