UPSC NDA exam date, form, syllabus, exam eligibility and other details here
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has already issued a notification announcing date and procedure for applying for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2019 on its official website @ www.upsc.gov.in. Check all the details regarding NDA exam here:
Approximately, 392 posts will be filled through this exam: 342 for the National Defence Academy (208 for the Indian Army, 92 for the Indian Air Force, 42 for the Indian Navy) and 50 posts for the Indian Naval Academy.
NDA exam form
The last date for submission of NDA application form is February 4, 2019 till 6pm. The online applications can be withdrawn from February 8 to February 14 till 6pm. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of applications has been provided in the UPSC NDA official notification.
NDA exam date
The written examination will be conducted by UPSC on April 21, 2019 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 143rd Course, and for the 105th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2020. The date examination is tentative and liable to be changed at the discretion of the commission.
NDA exam eligibility
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2003 are eligible.
Aspirants are required to check eligibility conditions and instructions before applying for the exam, exclusively through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
NDA Educational Qualification
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
NDA Admit Card
Candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination and will be available on the UPSC website upsconline.nic.in.
NDA Exam Pattern
The UPSC NDA exam will be of two levels. One will be the written test and the next level will be SSB test or interview. In the written exam questions from Mathematics will be asked for 300 marks and the second paper will general ability test for 600 marks. Duration of each paper will be 2.5 hours. The exams will be objective in nature.
The second level will be SSB test or interview for 900 marks.
NDA exam Syllabus for Mathematics
MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS :
ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS
INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
NDA exam Syllabus for General Ability
Section ‘A’ (Physics)
Section ‘B’ (Chemistry)
Section ‘C’ (General Science)
Section ‘D’ (History, Freedom Movement etc.)
Section ‘E’ (Geography)
Section ‘F’ (Current Events)
SSB Test and interview
Intelligence and Personality Test
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Candidates can register online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 24, 2021, till 12 noon.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at nta.ac.in on or before February 18, 2021.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at osssc.gov.in on or before February 6, 2021.
- Once the marks are uploaded, candidates will be able to check the SSC CHSL Marks online at ssc.nic.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at jkssb.nic.in on or before January 31, 2021.
- Given below is a subject-wise study plan exclusively prepared for students aiming to qualify JEE (Main) 2021 with a high percentile score.
- Staff Selection Commission on Tuesday released the results for junior hindi translator, senior hindi translator and junior translator paper 1 exams. Candidates who have appeared for the exams can check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates who have qualified for the SBI PO mains 2021 can download their admit card online at sbi.co.in on or before January 29, 2021.
- The IBPS SO exam has four sections — Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning and Computer Aptitude in addition to English Language.
- Anna University Admission: The online registration process for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021 has begun on Tuesday, January 19.
- The institute will conduct the ICAI CA foundation examination 2021 from January 21 to 28, 2021, at various centres spread across the country.
- Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released a revised schedule for CAP Round 2 for admissions to MHT CET 2020 B. Pharma courses.