Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor is in a food coma after lavish lunch sent by Armaan Jain, see pic
- Kareena Kapoor has shared a picture of her lavish lunch, sent by cousin Armaan Jain. Check it out here.
Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan has shared a picture of her lavish lunch, sent to her by her cousin, Armaan Jain. Kareena is expecting her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan.
On Tuesday, she took to Instagram Stories to share a picture of her feast. "Food coma," she wrote on the post, thanking Armaan. She gave a special shout-out to the truffle daal. Her picture also included several kebabs and curries. Kareena's sister, Karisma Kapoor, also shared a post of the meal, and captioned it, "Best food ever."
Kareena and Saif are in the final stages of a move to a new house. She recently took to Instagram to share a picture of her new bedroom. She wrote, "Door to new beginnings." Karisma, also shared pictures of the new house, and wrote, "New beginnings always special."
In a recent interview to The Times of India, Kareena's designer spoke about the new house, which she said has a nursery for the new baby, and a swimming pool. "Saif and Kareena’s new house is an extension of sorts of the old one. They had become extremely comfortable with their house in Fortune Heights; they just didn't want to move out. So, the new house, which they should be moving into shortly, has a feel of the old pad but it also meets their new set of requirements with their second baby on the way," she said.
Earlier, even Saif had spoken about the new house. "Our new home is being renovated, which is why I hop across to see how things are coming along and not because I feel cooped in. I’m enjoying this time with my family."
Kareena is due soon. She and Saif are parents to four-year-old son, Taimur, who will get a new room after the family moves into their new home.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.
- In the past, Priyanka Chopra stood up for her friend, Meghan Markle, and called the treatment of her by the press 'racist'. Here's what she had said.
- Kareena Kapoor's friends and family members reacted to her Women's Day post, in which she shared the first picture of her second son.
- On the occasion of International Women's Day, Parineeti Chopra released the trailer of her upcoming sports-themed movie Saina. She plays the role of badminton champion Saina Nehwal.
- Sunny Leone, in a new video shared on Instagram, gave a glimpse into her journey from being boycotted at awards shows and facing criticism to professional success and personal happiness.
- Madhuri Dixit took to social media to wish her son Ryan as he turned 16. She also posted pictures of other family members on the occasion.
- Ananya Panday took to social media to share pictures of her grandmothers and celebrated them on the occasion of International Women's Day.