Rhea Kapoor wishes ‘love of her life’ Karan Boolani on birthday, Sonam Kapoor and Anil Kapoor share pics
The Kapoor family is sharing sweet wishes for birthday boy Karan Boolani. Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor have all wished Karan through social media posts on Tuesday. Rhea and Karan have been dating since a few years and she appears to have finally made it official with her Instagram post.
Sharing a few picture of Karan with her and her family, Rhea wrote, “Happy birthday to my growing up partner, the relief that if I never do anything right in my life again I got the most important thing right, to the reason I got a head start to being myself, truly, the love of my life. 13 years of you is not even close to enough. I feel like we just met and I’ve known you forever. #myman.”
Sonam wrote, “Birthday boy! Have a kick-ass day, Karan. Hope there’s nothing in this world that can stop you from achieving your goals! Can’t wait to celebrate with you soon… love youu.” Anil Kapoor wrote, “Happy Birthday, @karanboolani! Watching you grow into a visionary director & an incredible human being has been so heartwarming! We’re lucky to call you family! Don’t let the world change you because you’re pretty amazing as you are!”
Sonam’s husband Anand Ahuja also shared a bunch of pictures from their double dates with Karan and Rhea in Rome. Sunita Kapoor wrote, “Happy happy birthday beta, wishing you all gods abundance .. love you , have the best year ever.”
Karan is a director and producer who has worked on Selection Day and 24, starring Anil Kapoor. He often makes appearances on Rhea and Sonam’s Insta pages during family get-togethers and overseas trips.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.