Athiya Shetty joins KL Rahul and their friends at dinner party. See pics
Actor Athiya Shetty enjoyed a cosy dinner party with rumoured boyfriend KL Rahul and their friends on Saturday. Also joining the party were cricketer Robin Uthappa and his wife Shheethal, Rahul's sister Bhavana and cricketer Sinan Khadir.
Shheethal took to Instagram to share pictures from the party. "I'v grown up having the most amazing friends who have been my family from the very beginning .. and so blessed to have that family growing at every stage of life," she wrote in the caption. In the photos, Athiya was seen in a striped white shirt and Rahul was seen in a sweatshirt. They were all sitting at a long dining table, surrounded with ambient lighting.
Reacting to the post, Athiya dropped a heart emoji in Shheethal's comment section. Sinan wrote, "Seeing you guys in Mumbai soon." Other fans of Athiya and KL thanked Shheethal for sharing the photos. "Oh thank you Shheethal for blessing us with this pics," wrote one. "Favorites in single frame," wrote another.
Athiya is the daughter of actor Suniel Shetty. She and Rahul have been rumoured to be dating since a couple of years.
On her 28th birthday in November, Rahul shared a selfie with Athiya, in which she can be seen resting her head on his shoulder. Rahul wrote, “Happy birthday mad child.” “Where’s the cake?” he asked in his Instagram story.
Athiya and Rahul even rang in the New Year together in Thailand, with their friends. None has accepted their relationship in public so far. Athiya’s father, actor Suniel Shetty has said that he is very pleased with her boyfriend. “We (he and wife Mana Shetty) love the kids and the kids they are dating. Absolutely love them and I think more than profession, being happy in life is very important today because that is the space I think that is missing. We were all happy, we grew up happy,” he had said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.