Taapsee Pannu flies to Bhuj with Abhishek Banerjee, Priyanshu Painyuli, says ‘Beech me nikal denge inko plane se’
Taapsee Pannu is currently shooting for her film Rashmi Rocket and flew to Bhuj on Friday for the last schedule. The actor joined her co-stars Abhishek Banerjee and Priyanshu Painyuli on the flight and their banter on Instagram is proof they left no stone unturned in making it a memorable experience.
Taapsee shared a selfie with Abhishek and Priyanshu on her Instagram Stories and captioned it, "Traveling partners for the day. Beech me nikaal denge inko plane se (they will be shown the exit midway)."
Abhishek reacted to the same post on his Instagram Stories, saying, "Humne poore paise bhare hai (we have paid for the ticket)." Priyanshu commented on the same, "Raastey mein rukenge hum chai thepla ke liye - heading to Bhuj for last schedule of Rashmi Rocket.
Priyanshu also shared a video of Taapsee and Abhishek as the two tried to avoid the camera. He wrote along with it, "Actors showing love travelling," and tagged Taapsee and Abhishek in the post. Taapsee reacted to it, "When the paps follow you all the way inside the plane!"
Rashmi Rocket is a sports drama directed by Akarsh Khurana. It stars Taapsee in the titular role of an athlete. Besides Taapsee, Abhishek and Priyanshu, the film also stars Supriya Pathak in a pivotal role. Taapsee recently shared a glimpse of her character by sharing a behind the scene picture from the sets on Instagram. It showed Supriya giving Taapsee a head massage. “Maa Ke haath = Best champi ever. Presenting the first look of #supriyapathak from #rashmirocket on her birthday Happy birthday our very own Hansa!!!!”
Taapsee had earlier revealed in her transformation video that they did not have the budget to touch up her body on screen to show sharper muscles and she had to make it real by working on herself. She said, “I didn’t have the liberty being a female actor to sit at home while I build my muscle and get my body ready for the film, I had to do other films simultaneously. I was shooting for multiple other films while I was training for Rashmi Rocket.”
She also revealed telling her trainer that she “won’t use any steroids and would build her body very naturally in a real, believable way.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.