Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis have mini Harry Potter reunion. See pic
Harry Potter stars Emma Watson, Tom Felton and Matthew Lewis had a mini-reunion on Tuesday, and shared pictures of their meeting on social media.
Felton, who played the vicious bully Draco Malfoy in the films, took to Instagram to share pictures with Watson and Lewis, who played Hermione Granger and the bumbling Neville Longbottom respectively.
“School mates #hogwartsalumni,” the 30-year-old actor captioned the black-and-white photograph.
Felton, Watson and Lewis appeared in eight Harry Potter movies together, with each of them having branching out in their own way post the success they experienced with the movies. Felton went on to star in Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Watson has become a voice for several causes and a prominent feminist, and Lewis attracted a lot of attention for his drastic physical transformation.
With agency inputs
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Emma Watson, more than her co-stars, would struggle with wanting to not return to the Harry Potter series.
- Wesley Snipes has spoken about why his Black Panther film never got made in the 90s. The role was eventually brought to life by Chadwick Boseman.
- Billie Eilish The World’s a Little Blurry movie review: Apple's brilliant documentary traces the meteoric rise of the music industry's most mercurial performer.
- The fans of Harry Potter star Emma Watson were shocked as a report hinted that the actor has given up her career in acting and is devoting her time to her boyfriend.
- The first teaser for director Zack Snyder's upcoming zombie film, Army of the Dead, has been released. Dave Bautista leads the cast, which also features Huma Qureshi, although she isn't seen in the teaser.
- Actor Gal Gadot has said that she was on the verge of giving up acting when she was cast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Wonder Woman. Read her nostalgic post.
- Kim Kardashian took to her Instagram account and remembered her father Robert Kardashian on his birth anniversary. Sister Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian also shared photos.