Guinness World Records holder Wisconsin man eats 30,000th McDonald’s hamburger
A retired Wisconsin prison guard has eaten his 30,000th Big Mac, nearly 46 years after eating his first.
WBAY-TV reports that 64-year-old Don Gorske of Fond du Lac recorded the milestone at a local McDonald’s on Friday.
Gorske says he’s eaten at least one Big Mac almost every day since May 17, 1972. He has kept most of the boxes or receipts or has made specific notes in calendars that he’s kept.
Guinness World Records has recognized Gorske for the most Big Macs consumed since 2016, when his tally was 28,788.
Gorske says he’s eaten so many because he just loves hamburgers.
He says his cholesterol and blood pressure are normal.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- India’s Biological E has tied up with J&J to potentially contract manufacture up to 600 million doses of its vaccine per year.
- The violence took place as the US announced new sanctions targeting military conglomerates after the deaths of dozens of civilian protesters.
- The changes are part of a draft decision submitted on the opening day of the week-long meeting of the National People’s Congress (NPC), China’s ceremonial legislature, which will all but certainly endorse it.
- A brief report published by news agency Xinhua says the central government will support the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) to build the passageway.
- Public Health England (PHE) said cases of the variant known as B.1.1.318 were first identified on February 15 and it was understood to have originated in the UK.
- The controversy over the investigation organised by the World Health Organization and China about the origins of Covid-19 heated up as a group of scientists called for an independent probe to consider all hypotheses and nail down whether the virus came from an animal.