Anushka Sharma caught snacking during work call, fans can’t get over her cute reaction
Actor Anushka Sharma is one of the cutest stars of Bollywood and this new video proves it. Anushka decided to sneak in some snacks during a work video call and was caught in the act.
Anushka is seen in the video, wearing an orange polka dot outfit and with Apple Airpods in her ears. She appears to have forgotten that her web camera is still on and everyone can see what she is doing. She picks up some snack from behind her computer, stuffs her mouth with it. However, the realisation that she is visible to all, suddenly dawns on her and her eyes go wide. Anushka tries to munch discreetly and then flashes an adorable smile. The video’s origins are not known but it is being shared on social media by Anushka’s fan pages.
Anushka’s fans found the video too cute. One wrote, “OMG she is glowing.” Another wrote, “Tats too cute.” “How so sweet & lovely,” wrote another fan and showered her with heart emojis.
Anushka and her cricketer husband Virat Kohli recently announced that they were expecting their first baby. “And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021,” they wrote with a picture of the two of them, that also showed Anushka’s baby bump.
The couple was congratulated by several colleagues, fans and friends.They got married in a low-key ceremony in Italy in December 2017 after being in a relationship for several years.
Anushka was last seen in 2018 movie Zero, co-starring Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif. She then produced Netflix film Bulbbul and web series Paatal Lok that were well received by the audience and critics.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.