Chalte Chalte actor Vishal Anand dies after prolonged illness
Former actor Vishal Anand has died after a prolonged illness. Vishal, whose real name was Bhisham Kohli, died on October 4, Sunday. He has worked with established names such as Ashok Kumar, Simi Garewal and Mehmood.
He also directed and produced a few films, including Chalte Chalte which also starred Simi Garewal. He also gave music director Bappi Lahiri a break in the films.
Vishal acted in only a few movies in his career, including, Chalte Chalte, SaReGaMaPa, Dil Se Mile Dil and Taxi Driver. Vishal starred in Chalte Chalte with Simi Garewal and he reportedly also produced the film. The film also marked music composer Bappi Lahiri’s big break in Bollywood.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.