Diljit Dosanjh responds to ‘Diljit Kitthe Aa’ trending on Twitter after Kangana Ranaut’s tweets, shares his schedule
Actor-singer Diljit Dosanjh has finally responded to the #DiljitKittheAa trend on Twitter. The trend was sparked by Kangana Ranaut on Friday morning after she started tweeting about Diljit and his stand on farmers’ protests, after they had already had a big clash about it on Twitter last week.
To those asking about his whereabouts, Diljit shared all that he did on Friday. “Subha Uth Ke GYM Laya..Fer Sara Din Kam Kita .. Hun Mai Saun Lagga Haan..AH Lao Fadh Lao MERA SCHEDULE (Woke up in the morning, went to gym. Worked all day and now I am off to sleep. Here, this was my schedule),” he wrote in his tweet.
Earlier in the day, Kangana had trained her guns on Priyanka Chopra and Diljit who had extended support to the farmers protesting against the new farm bills. In a series of tweets, Kangana wrote, “Problem is not just them but each and every individual who supports them and opposes #FarmersBill_2020 they are all aware how important this bill is for farmers still they provoke innocent farmers to incite violence, hatred and Bharat Band for their petty gains.” Kangana also claimed that Diljit and Priyanka were ‘misleading and encouraging’ farmers’ protests, but would be ‘hailed by the left media’ and given awards.
Kangana also took offence to how Diljit was declared winner by the internet in their recent clash. “I said what intelligence saying today but for me people trended Diljit ne Kangana ko pel diya, which means Diljit raped Kangana, this the the trend all librals ran a single woman was emotionally and psychologically raped and there were cheerleaders who clapped... I saw you all,” she said. Kangana later shared pictures of herself all decked up for an event in Chennai and added, “Also #Diljit_Kitthe_aa ? Everyone is looking for him here on twitter.”
Her feud with Diljit started on December 3 when he referred to a tweet posted by her on November 27, in which she wrongly identified an old woman at the ongoing farmers’ protest as Bilkis Bano, the face of the Shaheen Bagh protests. After claiming that Bilkis was ‘available (for hire) in 100 rupees’, Kangana deleted the erroneous tweet. However, Diljit said that one should not spread misinformation and that she ‘keeps on saying anything’. By the evening, they were knees deep in a massive Twitter spat. Diljit kept tweeting in Punjabi, telling Kangana to ‘google’ the meaning of his words, something many Twitter users found amusing.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.