Sagarika Ghatge, Zaheer Khan mehendi pictures show how perfect they are together. See pics
The party is far from over for newly weds, Sagarika Ghatge and Zaheer Khan. The latest of celebrity weddings to hit both Bollywood and Indian cricket has made netizens and fans go crazy already. After a low-key registered wedding, followed by two high-profile parties, Sagarika and Zaheer held a mehendi ceremony and from the look of it, it is already a smash hit with fans.
Looking stunning in an icy green lehnga, created by fashion designer Anita Dongre, Sagarika put up a post on her Instagram page on Sunday, stating: “Loving the green #mehendilove @anitadongre @vedhikaghotge.”
The lehnga and choli, both heavily embroidered, had been teamed up with a beautiful dull green dupatta of a whispery texture and bright border. Styled by Vedika Ghotge, Sagarika sported (what looked like), a heavy pearl and kundan set with kundan and jadau earrings, matching maang tika and a ring. This time, of course, she had a decorative mehendi to boot on her hands. Never overdoing anything, Sagarika was a sight to behold as always.
While the focus was clearly on Sagarika, Zaheer too looked dapper in a bright dark blue kurta.
Giving the couple company were their friends, including Yuvraj Singh and his pretty wife Hazel Keech.
The Chak De! India actor and Zaheer have been dating for a while now. Speaking about what she liked the most about Zaheer, she had earlier said, “I always thought he was very nice, well-mannered, well-spoken. These things impress me in somebody. You need to talk properly to a woman and he was all that. I think more than him and me, people around us saw a match. It was a very organic process and meant to happen.”
On his part, Zaheer said what made them click was that they both have a similar outlook in life. “We are very similar in terms of how we look at life. She takes time to open up to new people, so do I. She has a very simple approach to life and we have similar values. Family is very important to both of us. We love our friends the same way too. These are the things which really attracted me to her,” he explained.
The star couple, who will host a star-studded reception on November 27, have been partying with friends Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech, Vidya Malvade, Ashish Chaudhary and his wife, since their wedding on Thursday.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tiger Shroff, mom Ayesha Shroff, sister Krishna Shroff and rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani came together for the actor's birthday dinner.
- Shraddha Kapoor turns 34 on Wednesday and to celebrate we are revisiting the time she told her father, Shakti Kapoor, how proud she was of him.
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.