I’m too famous to be on Tinder, says Neha Dhupia
The actor talks about enjoying being the interviewer, her adventures, and why she wouldn’t be on Tinderbrunch Updated: Jul 22, 2017 22:58 IST
- Date of birth: August 27
- Place of birth: Kochi, Kerala
- Sun sign: Virgo
- Home town: Delhi, Mumbai, Goa
- School/College: Army Public School, Delhi /Jesus and Mary College, Delhi
- First break: A play titled Graffiti
- High point of your life: Winning Miss India
- Low point of your life:Not winning Miss Universe
Describe your current state of mind in three words.
Hustling every day.
As an army kid, what’s your favourite childhood memory?
Running around on big warships.
Who’s your all-time favourite beauty queen?
Priyanka Chopra, because she’s dominating the world right now.
Interviewee or interviewer, what role do you enjoy more?
I am really enjoying being an interviewer currently.
A show that you’re currently binge watching...?
The Handmaid’s Tale.
What’s your comfort food?
Tea and toast.
Name a song that cheers you up on your worst days...?
Anything by Neil Diamond.
An ideal weekend for you will be...?
Either getting away to a beach town or binge watching a show in bed.
Your favourite travel destination is...?
I love Europe.
Who’s your favourite travel companion?
My mum and dad.
Are you on Tinder?
No. I’m too famous to be on Tinder.
One phobia you’ve not been able to get over...?
Cats. I am not a cat person!
What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
The show, Roadies.
- Dessert: Tres Leches
- Indian fashion designers: Sabyasachi and Anamika Khanna
- Exercise: Swimming
- Movie: Not one, there are just so many!
- Authors: Haruki Murakami, Khaled Hosseini, Elif Safak and Gabriel Garcia Marquez
From HT Brunch, July 23, 2017
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Jul 22, 2017 22:58 IST