Met Gala 2019: Jennifer Lopez stuns in a silver fringe dress with Alex Rodriguez
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez made their debut as a couple at the 2017 Met Gala. So it’s only fitting that the couple used the biggest fashion red carpet for another milestone in their relationship-- debuting their engaged status! The pair made heads turn as they arrived hand-in-hand at the event. The 2019 Met Gala marks Lopez’s eleventh time at the star-studded event and her third time with Rodriguez by her side. It also marks two months since their romantic Bahamas engagement that took the internet by storm, reported People.
The couple looked their stylish best at the event. Lopez shined bright like a diamond in her silver fringe beaded Versace dress featuring a sky-high slit and plunging neckline. She teamed the look with a matching fringe headpiece.
The sparkle didn’t end there as she completed her already stunning look with the Harry Winston jewellery, including a purple sapphire-and-diamond necklace. She added vintage 1972 diamond chandelier earrings, plus a number of bracelets and couple of rings from the jeweller.
Rodriguez looked dapper in a lilac coloured tuxedo jacket, black pants, and formal shoes. He also added some bling to his look via his Harry Winston Ocean Biretrograde white gold timepiece and zalium-and-diamond shirt studs.
Rodriguez said he has learned a lot from the style icon, his lady love.
“Jennifer has taught me that it’s less about what you wear and more about the fit,” Rodriguez shared in a recent interview.
The couple got engaged on March 10 after dating for almost two years. The duo announced the happy news on their respective Instagram accounts by sharing matching photos of Lopez wearing her stunning diamond engagement ring as Rodriguez can be seen holding her hand in the picture.
Lopez and Rodriguez were first linked in March 2017 and have been going strong ever since. In 2018, while accepting the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, Lopez had called the former MLB star her “Twin Sole.”
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Looking for a picnic date outfit to make a statement? Hina Khan is giving some inspiration in her white sheer lace dress. The actor, known for her impeccable sartorial sense, recently shared stunning images of herself and we are speechless.
- Janhvi Kapoor has made a name for herself as a fashionista. Time and again, the actor wears an outfit and inspires us to upgrade our wardrobe. This time, she is teaching us the correct way to do layering during winter season.
- Nora Fatehi again made headlines as she stepped out wearing a gorgeous beige kaftan dress. The dancer gave elegance a new meaning with her regal outfit.
- For the online promotions of The White Tiger, Priyanka Chopra donned the perfect Work From Home attire. The actor also opted to do her own makeup and we can totally relate.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has changed the game for kaftan and made the humble outfit one of the most on-trend pieces of clothing.
- Summer, is that you? Tandav star Gauahar Khan sets us daydreaming of warm sunshiny months as she flaunts a flowy silhouette and luxe breezy look at hubby Zaid Darbar’s Atrangz launch in a sheer boho-chic yellow dress by Meadow
- Looking to dip your toes in trend without wanting to make a big investment? Check out Karisma Kapoor's maximalist but pocket-friendly look in a purple floral collared dress from H&M, during her recent night out with Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Mallika Bhat and Kareena Kapoor Khan