Play away with the click of a button...
Apart from the standard Intel Core Duo processor and Windows Vista OS, the Vaio CR series will also boast of what Sony calls “edgy chic” driven by high-speed multimedia performance and energy-efficient design. As Sony India managing director Marasu Tamagawa puts it, “Just like the car you drive, notebooks are an extension of your personality.”
With colours such as ‘Blazing Red’, ‘Indigo Blue’, ‘Beauty Pink’, ‘Pure White’ and ‘Aroma Black’, Sony feels that it can target the growing market among young buyers in India. And with prices starting from Rs 54,990, it would seem an ideal fit, especially since a lot of attention has been paid to entertainment features such as a single-click DVD player.MTV VJ Nikhil Chinappa said: "Its tailormade for women… it’s 'nail-break proof' and you can even personalise it with cute accessories. And with that lustrous coating with a steel trim, you get that sleek look, too."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Those entering India can be granted refugee status, but they will be deported if the government decides against it
- The 50-odd pages document, anchored by the national security adviser’s office, is now awaiting the approval from the Prime Minister’s office before it is released.
- Delhi, which gave shots to 1,679 people per million population in the second phase till Wednesday night, was in the second spot, while Odisha (1,283 doses per million) was third
- The scenes that caused offence have since been deleted, and the makers as well as the OTT company have apologised.
- The medical fitness team of the Army tested close to 615 women SSC officers entitled for permanent commission, following the apex court judgment, on five counts: psychiatry, height, appendage (bone structure), physical and eye and ear.
- The EOL report has calculated its overall scores on the basis of four parameters: quality of life, economic ability, sustainability and citizen perception.
- Bengaluru, India’s technology capital, is an economic powerhouse on account of the presence of some of the world’s largest corporations.
- K Surendran, the state BJP president who made the original announcement claimed he was quoted out of context.
- The biosphere reserve spread over an area of 5569 sq km contributes 38% of the total protected area network in Odisha. It is also one of the oldest tiger reserves in the country having the largest zone of Sal trees.
- For the first time, junior commissioned officers (JCOs) and jawans are taking part in the top conference, as reported by Hindustan Times on Wednesday.
- According to the IMD's forecast, Friday and Saturday may see higher daytime temperatures that could rise to 39 degrees Celsius.