Sonam Kapoor's sizzling look in black velvet dress is date night fashion inspo
- Want to look your 'vinatge best' on a date night with bae this winter? Sonam Kapoor Ahuja sorts fashion woes on how to sizzle up some romance and make a steamy monochromatic statement like she does in a sultry black velvet dress from Anand Ahuja's Bhaane. Read on for styling cues
Always turning up to be the fashion world’s knight in shining armour, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja once again set sartorial tips to slay at your next date night with bae and fashionistas can’t keep calm. Sorting fashion woes for fans, The Zoya Factor star raised the bar of vintage dressing and steamy looks that set the mercury soaring in peak January winter.
Sonam recently took herself on a date to “indulge on carbs” at Italian-inspired Chucs Restaurants in London and the diva made sure that she looked her “vintage best” while grabbing all the spotlight for her sartorial elegance. Sharing pictures from her outing later, the Neerja star flooded the Internet with pictures that featured her donning a sultry black velvet dress from Anand Ahuja's Bhaane.
The black dress came with a flared skirt for a hint of romance and added movement while amping up the hotness quotient with a plunging neckline and a fitted bodice. Dropping a statement monochromatic look, Sonam once again proved her love for black and white outfits by teaming the black dress with an ivory jacket that sported a black and white checkered border and we can’t help but note all the styling cues for future recreations.
Donning a pair of black gloves to add a touch of royalty to the winter dressing, Sonam completed her attire with a pair of black stockings and a pair of checkered shoes to nail the comfort yet glamorous vibe. Accentuating her waistline with a skinny brown belt, Sonam accessorised her look with a pair of statement gold earrings and a brown box bag.
Leaving her side-parted soft curls open, Sonam wore a nude lipstick and opted for smokey eyes with filled-in eyebrows and highlighted cheeks to seal the glam deal. Dressed to kill, Sonam struck sizzling poses for the camera and we can’t way to lay our hands on this ensemble.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was styled by creative director, Nikhil Mansata.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.