Sonam Kapoor Ahuja flaunts a sensual silhouette in sultry Stephane Rolland gown
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja proves to be ahead of the fashion curve yet again as she looks like a dream while flaunting a sensual and generous silhouette in Stephane Rolland’s Imperial China inspired gown, ravishing pictures set the Internet ablaze
Looking nothing short of a Chinese princess, Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor Ahuja yet again made jaws drop with her sartorial elegance, this time in French fashion designer Stephane Rolland’s houte couture. Proving to be ahead of the fashion curve yet again, The Zoya Factor actor looked like a dream and she flaunted a sensual and generous silhouette in her latest photoshoot which was enough to set the Internet ablaze.
Taking to her social media handle later, the diva shared a slew of pictures in the sultry gown which made the fashion police drop their jaws in awe and we don’t blame them. The pictures feature Sonam as a runaway beauty in the golden gown which is inspired by Imperial China.
Dolled up for her appearance in the film AK VS AK, Sonam was styled by Mohit Rai in the golden gown that featured dramatic full sleeves and was held at the waist by a contrasting black belt which was tied just at the tail of the plunging neckline. The top of the neckline came with a breathtaking “golden caviar” embroidery.
To amp up the hotness quotient, Sonam wore a dab of luscious red lipstick and opted for smokey eyes makeup with filled-in eyebrows and highlighted cheeks. Pulling back her mid-parted sleek hair into a loose bun, Sonam accessorised her look with a pair of earrings and a finger ring from Tata’s Zoya Jewels.
The ensemble is credited to French designer, Stéphane Rolland’s haute couture fashion brand that boasts of inspirations related to modern art and architecture, strong sensitivity to space and light, and creating exclusive works of art that combine luxury with modern lifestyle. The couturier embodies his quest for freedom, femininity and extreme sensuality.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.