Latest from kl rahul
- Team India skipper Rohit Sharma has tested positive for Covid-19, the BCCI informed on Sunday.
- When asked whether Rohit, Rahul and Kohli are still indispensable in India's T20I side especially after seeing what Kishan can do at the top of the order, former India wicketkeeper-batter Saba Karim said they do walk into the XI but the selectors should not shy away from having a tough conversation.
- Rishabh Pant made his debut as India captain in the recently concluded five-match T20I series against South Africa.
- Rahul was undergoing rehabilitation at the National Cricket Academy, but with his recovery not going as expected, BCCI secretary Jay Shah has said the battter will travel to Germany later this month for treatment.
BySanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
- The India youngster has been in red-hot form and Sunil Gavaskar feels the 23-year-old could well be part of India's World Cup squad in Australia.
ByHT Sports Desk, New Delhi