Parents-to-be, here are 5 amazing destinations for a babymoon vacation
Before you gear up for parenthood and sleepless nights, go for a babymoon and relax at these picture perfect destinations.Updated: Sep 17, 2017 10:44 IST
The transition time from being a lovey-dovey couple to parenthood may be stressful for many. But taking some time out for a holiday, especially during the second trimester, can help you to reconnect and rekindle that spark of love before the arrival of your newborn. The concept of babymoon is a highly practised culture in the West, and, Indians too are slowly catching on to this trend.
Before you gear up to take those additional responsibilities in life, pack your bags for a luxurious retreat and come back relaxed and in love all over again. Take a look at these five exciting national and international destinations suggested by Goomo, a leading omni-channel travel-tech company:
* Kerala: The land of coconut trees has long stretches of lush vegetation and enchanting backwaters making it a perfect babymoon spot. You can soak in the beaches, check into lakeside resorts or experience the breathtakingly stunning backwaters by booking a cosy and elegant houseboat all for yourself. Enriched with abundant scenic beauty, Kerala can help you come back re-energised, all set to take on the new responsibilities in life.
* Rajasthan: You can either head to Mount Abu, the lone hill station, that boasts of a pleasant climate all year round or head to Jaipur, for some extravagant experiences and royal pampering in the city’s heritage hotels and resorts. Please the shopaholic in you by visiting Tripolia Bazaar or Johari Bazaar to stock up on embroidered garments, semi-precious gems, leather items and handicrafts.
* Bali: While Bali can be overly touristy, couples can hide away in the discreet luxe resorts, private pool villas and soak up the tranquility with a pampering spa treatment. Make your journey worthwhile by exploring the temples, isolated beaches and waterfalls. If you are planning to surprise your better half with a romantic candle light dinner, then spend an evening on a relaxing cruise around Benoa Harbour in South Bali.
* Thailand: If you’re looking to set off on a quick sojourn to a foreign land on a pocket-friendly budget, then Thailand can be an ideal babymoon destination. One of the best beach destinations in the world with turquoise-blue waters, fine white sands and swaying palm trees, the place is sure to transport you to a different world altogether. Moms-to-be can enjoy soothing Thai massages or else choose from rejuvenating spa treatments specifically tailored for them.
* Sri Lanka: Don’t let the D-Day stress take a toll on your health. Get set for a mental reset in the land of serene beauty, Sri Lanka. Full of ravishing green landscapes, charming traditional buildings and golden beaches,Sri Lanka is an island country packed with breathtaking views. The exotic tropical gardens can be an ideal getaway for those who want to experience a relaxed and a composed babymoon. The diversity of nature, affordable luxury hotels, and blissful spa treatments can make it the perfect babymoon getaway.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Sep 17, 2017 10:43 IST